Introducing the Cryo T-Shock by Pagani: The Italian Masterpiece for Body Slimming
This Award-Winning, Fat Freezing, Face Lifting, Body Slimming, Italian Masterpiece, Cryo T-Shock, is a noninvasive treatment of adipose tissue to induce lipolysis - the breaking down of fat cells - to reduce body fat without damage to other tissues. It consists of a special developed technique where both warm and cryogenic temperatures are applied directly to the skin to crystallize subcutaneous fat.
Cryo T-Shock is the most innovative and versatile anti-aging device on the market to treat localized fat, to reduce the appearance of cellulite, and to tone and tighten the skin. It uses state-of-the-art thermography and cryotherapy (thermal shock) to reshape the body.
Cryo T-Shock Frequently Asked Questions
- HOW DOES IT WORK - T-Shock stands for Thermal Shock which is a simple, all natural, non-invasive concept based on using warm and cold to “shock” the cells. Alternating between hot and cold has a more dramatic effect than hot or cold applied individually. The two components, administered in sequence, according to precise therapeutic protocols, produce a localized and deep thermal shock effect. Times, temperatures and sequences change automatically. The technician selects from a list of pre-programmed protocols which vary by the targeted body part and sex of the person.
- HOW DOES IT FEEL – All of the T-Shock procedures are painless. During fat and cellulite reduction treatments, there is a prolonged period of cold so it’s common to experience some in the treated area. Any numbness will quickly subside following completion of the treatment. Some clients experience a period of “bloating” following the treatment. This is due to the body sending blood in an attempt to warm the treated area. This too will quickly subside.
Toning and facial clients experience little if any discomfort.
FREQUENCY OF TREATMENTS
- Cryo Facials – Can be performed every other day. Optimum treatment is 6-8 treatments performed over 3-4 week period. Once desired results are achieved general maintenance is once every 4-6 weeks.
- Toning - Can be performed every other day. Optimum treatment is 6-8 treatments performed over 3-4 week period. Once desired results are achieved general maintenance is once every 4-6 weeks.
- Fat Reduction – Can be performed once every two weeks. This spacing is required in order to keep from overloading the lymphatic system. A series of 5-8 treatments is generally suggested. The number of treatments will vary with the severity of the condition.
Cellulite – Treatments can be performed every 10-14 days. A series of 5-8 treatments is generally suggested. The number of treatments will vary with the severity of the condition.
POST TREATMENT REQUIREMENTS
Fat and Cellulite reduction clients are required to facilitate lymphatic drainage within 4 hours of the treatment. A lack of facilitating lymphatic drainage following a treatment may negate many of the benefits. Suggestions include:
- 10-15 minutes on a vibration plate
- 20 minutes of compression
- 20-30 minutes in an infrared or dry heat sauna
- 20-30 minutes of light lymphatic massage
- 20-30 minutes of any other cardiovascular activity
- Daily dry brushing the area treated
NUMBER OF AREAS TREATED SIMULTANEOUSLY
- Fat Reduction Treatments – One large and one small body part can be treated every two weeks. Clients can combine these treatments with an unlimited number of Facial treatments or treatments on the body;
- Cellulite Reduction Treatments – One large and one small body part can be treated weekly. Clients can combine these treatments with an unlimited number of Toning or Facial treatments on the body
- Toning and Facials – The entire body can be treated simultaneously. No limitations
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER THIS TREATMENT
Facial / Neck / Decollette
- Anyone experiencing aging who’s more desirous of a natural look without the use (or reduced use) of Botox and Fillers
- Anyone experiencing fine lines and wrinkles
- Clients with Rosacea
- Anyone looking for a Red Carpet look for an event
- Clients with loose skin or wrinkles on their neck
- Anyone looking to minimize a double chin
- Anyone with an aging neck or decollette
- Anyone with dry, crepey, aging skin
- Anyone with loose, aging skin that has lost elasticity
- Anyone who has: undergone gastric bypass surgery; experienced rapid weight loss; experienced loose skin following pregnancy
Fat and Cellulite Reduction
- Anyone with a BMI under 35 who has excessive fat deposits in problem areas
- Anyone in shape with stubborn fat that they can’t get rid of with diet and exercise
- Anyone desirous of controlling cellulite
How Quickly Will I See Results?
Facials and Toning – Results are immediate.
Fat and Cellulite - The first results are generally visible within a 2-3 weeks following the first session. For those with a thicker layer of fat visible results may take longer to appear.
- No Botox or Fillers for four weeks prior to a facial
- Anyone undergoing dialysis, having any type of kidney disease and anyone with only one kidney should not have a fat or cellulite reduction treatment
- Anyone with active cancer or undergoing chemotherapy should not have a fat or cellulite treatment
- Anyone with an untreated abdominal hernia should not have any fat reduction treatments in that area
- Varicose veins
- Severe diabetes – Loss of sensation on the skin.
Are you ready for some Shocking Results?
Call or stop by
City Market Bayside
4495 Furling Lane ~ Suite 10 Destin, Fl 32541
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.